Monday

Low on Energy? Get a Boost and Rapidly Lose Weight at the Same Time!

Waking up, getting out of bed, and wanting to fall right back into my pillow to continue a slumberous existence was exactly how I lived for a good portion of my adult life.

Being too exhausted to play with my kids when I got home from the hustle and bustle of training pro football players and having to give my wife the "I've got a headache" routine afterwards, slowly but surely became more necessary but yet, that much more unacceptable.

Over the course of 4 years, my family and I collectively added about 65 pounds to the frame of our Expedition. What the HELL was going on? I thought.


Finally, one day I woke up and decided that something had to give, and now. With all of the knowledge I had about health and fitness, I couldn't figure out why I felt so exhausted all the time and had gained some pounds when I hadn't really changed my eating habits or anything else. I almost sought medical attention but instead, I decided to do some research.

I search high and dry for answers. Book stores, internet, gurus, family, friends and even strangers off of the street heard from me regularly. Then about a year ago a friend of mine, Rudy G., that I ran into after losing touch for two years, told me about a movie that he saw that had a major impact on his life. That movie was 'The Secret'.

'The Secret' movie opened my eyes to entirely new possibilities for me and my family. The law of attraction is the founding logic behind the secret. I'll cut through the chase here and simply say that we are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract whatever it is that you think about. At first glance, this entire concept blew my mind yet I was intrigued. So I then began to research the 'Law of Attraction'. I ran into Bob Doyle, a leader in the philosophy of the law of attraction, and over time the puzzle began to form and become clear in my mind.

I began to realize that my life really was an exact replica of what was going on in my head. The secret was right on. I believed that the reason I rarely would spend quality time with my kids was because I had to work 10 hours a day. So that was my reality. I followed the advice of the secret and I made a shift in my thinking and said to myself that I am able to spend plenty of time with my wife and my girls BECAUSE I only work 4 hours a day.

At the time it was tough to believe that, but I did and 2 months later, that is exactly what became my reality. I gave up my career in the NFL and decided to create an online business that I could work from home. I make great money too and I only do about 20-30 hours of actual work each week. My wife and kids love having me around more.


I got to thinking, damn, this stuff really does work. How can I use it so that we, my family, could all lose weight?

We started to think lighter portions instead of buffet style. We thought, banana over cookies, yogurt over ice cream, walking and activity over laying around the house and drifting into, you guessed it, couch potato mode. Instead of of Skittles, we took more vitamins. Instead of soda, we drank water and juice rich in vitamins. And it made utter and total sense that none of this would have been done had we not changed the way we thought. That's where every action begins, A THOUGHT!

Though we all began to lose some weight and our energy levels began to rise, it wasn't until I was introduced to
Dr Suzanne Gudakunst that we learned about the harmful and deadly parasites that we all had living inside of our bodies did we really see immediate and rapid weight loss results and our energy levels dramatically increase.

===>http://tinyurl.com/6nmmtm

It was absolutely staggering to discover that some of the foods that we ingest carry bacteria that grows into worms and other parasites that live in our stomachs and digestive system (our intestines) completely robbing us of the nutrients that we are attempting to digest inevitably giving us the feelings of fatigue and exhaustion. Our intestines were full of these parasites along with built up plaque which in turn contributed to the bloated feelings that we all had, especially with my wife. It's disgusting beyond words.

Here, I'll show you...




Dr Suzanne Gudakunst revealed exactly what foods to avoid and what foods that can be used to remedy the damage. It sounds nasty, but we actually 'pooped out' the plaque and parasites after taking her advice. My wife, Brenda lost 22 pounds in just under a month and she didn't exercise any more than usual or starve herself. She tells me every day how great she feels. I, myself lost most of the weight before hand but I still lost about 9 pounds of fat and I too haven't done anything extra. My daughters are finally at the proper weight that a 5 and 8 year old should be at and we are all exploding with energy. I can't keep my hands off my wife now, no headaches for me, I just wish the girls would fall asleep a bit sooner.

I would highly recommend visiting the good doctor's website and learning more about the dangers of what we intake by clicking here. I'll bet your mind will be as blown as mine was when you review this information.

===>http://tinyurl.com/6nmmtm

Well, in our everyday fight for good health and success, I hope that the information provided on my blog has been helpful, if not to all who read it, at least to one. Until next time.

Airez Drake

No comments: